Sr Principal Software Verification/Test Lead Engineer with Raytheon
Posted on: September 13, 2017
The position listed below is not with Colorado Interviews but with Raytheon
Colorado Interviews is a private organization that works in collaboration with government agencies to promote emerging careers. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career. Colorado Interviews has also partnered with industry leading consultants & training providers that can assist during your career transition. We look forward to helping you reach your career goals! If you any questions please visit our contact page to connect with us directly
Raytheon is looking for a SR PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE VERIFICATION/TEST LEAD ENGINEER to join our M2C2 Integration, Verification & Transition Engineering Team in Aurora, Colorado. As a Sr Principal Verification/Test Lead Engineer you will support the IV&T Leadership in leading a team of test engineers to accomplish system test tasks at the system and subsystem level. . The position is located in Aurora, CO.
Sr Principal Verification/Test Lead Engineer duties will included but not be limited to:
* Manage personnel in all aspects of test activities, providing technical advice and resolving test implementation, resource and schedule issues.
* Prepare, evaluate and implement corrective plans based on metrics, ensure system readiness and integrity, establish and provide estimates, and develop schedules and written proposals for test.
* Coordinate across SEIT and the development teams and support the IV&T Leadership in preparing for customer and technical meetings
* Bachelor degree and at least 10+ years demonstrated engineering leadership experience with proven track record.
* MUST HAVE AN EXISTING TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE
* Experience specifying test verification requirements
* Direct experience in creating test cases, plans and procedures
* Hands on experience in integrating and conducting system tests for large, complex software systems
* Experience in mission management, planning and scheduling, satellite telemetry and control, and software information assurance
* Experience in prioritizing and resolving discrepancy reports
* Experience in satellite control ground programs and mission management
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
* Ability to work with a mixed customer set that includes government, subcontractors, and peer contractors
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of leadership and individual contributors on the program team
* Lead Integration and Test Engineer on a government contract
* Experience with integration and test of complex satellite ground systems, particularly previous deployment of developed systems to ground station operations
* Experience working on a program using Earned Value Management
* Experience in cost estimation and proposal development
* Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent.
B. S./B. A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science. 18 years or more equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree.
Associated topics: process, prevent, prevention, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality engineer, test engineer, tester
Keywords: , Denver, Sr Principal Software Verification/Test Lead Engineer with Raytheon, IT / Software / Systems, Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!